- Color: Black
- Interior: Leather bordeaux
- Years: 1961
We offer one of only 478 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadsters with disc brakes delivered ex works. Our car in the elegant color combination black, combined with bordeaux red leather interior, as well as black soft top was delivered to the US in 1961 and approved for the first time on 15th November. In addition, Rudge central locking rims of the company German Rudge Wheels were installed in 2014 , as well as a smaller steering wheel with power steering from the company EZ Power Steering. The original steering wheel as well as the original rims in chrome finish are still available and can be easily dismantled. The engine was already overhauled a few years ago and shows excellent compression values, in addition, the paint and interior were renewed. According to the register, the roadster had two owners in the USA (California) before it was imported to Germany in 1991, where it remained for 20 years in a collector’s hand. Even today, this 300 SL captivates with its great color combination, flawless technology and later as the 300 SL Roadster with the coveted and rare disc brakes on the front and rear axles.
OUR FULL SERVICE
- Support throughout the entire buying process
- Cars exclusively from well-established dealerships
- Factory warranty on new cars
- Worldwide delivery or pick up possible
- Arrangement of complete transport with necessary documents
- Supply of all export formalities for overseas shipments
- Registration for up to 12 months with plates and liability insurance (long test drive)
- Pre-view and test drive on request are possible
- Car finder. Our agents will find any car for you.
- All major cryptocurrencies are accepted
There are no reviews yet.