- Color: Blue
- Interior: Leather black
- Years: 1953
It was based on the 1935 introduced model and was the first vehicles whose production resumed Mercedes after the war. It was not until the following year that the sedan 170 V was produced again.
Our pickup was produced according to the data card in 1953 and delivered as a company car following the Mercedes-Benz Sindelfingen plant! After that, unfortunately, the track of the history of this vehicle loses. In the middle of the eighties the pickup was bought by a man from Murnau in Upper Bavaria and lovingly and faithfully restored over several years. The Mercedes was then admitted in 1989 and occasionally used for exits before he was logged out in May 1990. From that time on he was only sporadically used with red number and served mainly as an exhibit. Even today, the pickup presents itself with an incredibly charming charisma. The Mercedes shines with great paint and overall very good condition. The technology works flawlessly and the car drives without any problems. For the sake of order, however, we point out that an inspection and replacement of wearing parts such as e.g. Tires for a permanent use would be necessary.
The Mercedes 170 V pickup was built until 1946 with a quantity of only 1,098 vehicles (including 440 police patrol cars).
Get this rare, charming piece of automotive postwar history as an advertising medium or as a great eye-catcher in a collection!
- Support throughout the entire buying process
- Cars exclusively from well-established dealerships
- Factory warranty on new cars
- Worldwide delivery or pick up possible
- Arrangement of complete transport with necessary documents
- Supply of all export formalities for overseas shipments
- Registration for up to 12 months with plates and liability insurance (long test drive)
- Pre-view and test drive on request are possible
- Car finder. Our agents will find any car for you.
- All major cryptocurrencies are accepted